This policy cannot lay down rules to cover every possible situation. Instead, it is designed to express our philosophy and set out the general principles.
These policies apply to anyone using our services (“Services”) and tools, and to every registered user (“User”) including but not limited to employees, sellers, moderators and to any company affiliated. All terms not specifically defined in this Acceptable use Policy (“AUP”) shall have the corresponding meaning provided in the Agreement (“Terms of Service”). Your services may be suspended or terminated for violation of this AUP in accordance with your Agreement with Pidgeonet (“Pidgeonet.com”, formally “VALANZANO LTD”).
Pidgeonet provides internet services to users and visitors and encourages the use of email, online services, the internet and intranet because they can make communication more efficient and effective, provide valuable sources of information about vendors, customers, technology, and new products and services.
Everyone connected with the organization(“Pidgeonet”), however, should remember that electronic media and services provided by the company (“VALANZANO LTD”) are company property and their purpose is to facilitate and support company business.
Data stored or accessed on Pidgeonet, regardless of origin, purpose or design should also be considered to be within, at least, company purview, oversight and audit rights. The company reserves the right to access data, of any sort.
Our website, apps, tools and any other service we offer must not be used for transmitting, retrieving, or storing any communication that:
• Is disrupting or interfering of any data system or network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device.
• Infringes on another person’s copyright, trade or service mark, patent or other property right.
• Improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person or business.
• Is defamatory, derogatory to any individual or group, excessively violent, incites violence, is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction.
• Creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement.
• Contains obscene content, child pornography, harassing content or hate speech, viruses or promotes illegal drugs, gambling and arms trafficking.
• Is engaged in any purpose that is illegal or contrary to Pidgeonet’s policy or business.
• Is illegal under the laws applicable to you and Pidgeonet or involve conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against Pidgeonet, the website, or any Pidgeonet’s affiliate, employee or user.
It is policy that only licensed software that is legally owned may be used. All use of unlicensed software is expressly forbidden.
Every user is assigned a network user name when joining Pidgeonet.
The network may force every user to change their password at regular intervals.
It is your responsibility to select network passwords that cannot be easily guessed and to store securely anything containing your written password.
When you use our service detailed electronic records about your use of the PC, the network,
email, and Internet are created, but not routinely reviewed by the company.
While company does routinely gather logs for most electronic activities, they will typically be used for the
• Improve user experience.
• Cost analysis.
• Resource allocation.
• Optimum technical management of information resources.
• Detecting patterns of use that indicate users may be violating company policies or engaging in illegal activity.
Pidgeonet reserves the right, at its discretion, to review any electronic files, logs and messages to
the extent necessary to ensure electronic media and services are being used in compliance with the law,
this policy and other company policies and it's affiliates policies.
It should not be assumed that every internal or external electronic communication is totally private, although we provide the suitable tools to ensure a private and secure communication. Accordingly, particularly sensitive information should be transmitted by these means. Therefore, do not
use the public network for personal items that you would not want to be made public
Violating the Acceptable use Policy (“AUP”) can result in account suspension or immediate termination, some cases of violation are punishable by law.
Pidgeonet provides users and visitors with access to services and tools for the sole purpose for which they are meant. You shall not misuse these facilities provided by Pidgeonet.